2022 Jeep Compass Reviews
Drivers around Brazil love the 2022 Jeep Compass for its iconic Jeep performance on top of its compact size, affordable pricing, and sleek styling. You’ll come to see, both drivers and automotive critics agree in their Jeep Compass reviews that the Compass is an impressive model to look forward to on Terre Haute streets. Read on with Burger Chrysler Jeep as we showcase the features we think you’ll enjoy, and the iconic off-road performance highlighted by critics in their Jeep Compass Trailhawk review.
2022 Jeep Compass Capabilities
Whether you’re gearing up for an off-road adventure or you’re taking on the busy work week around Sullivan, you’re ready to take on the challenges of the road with these 2022 Jeep Compass specs:
2022 Jeep Compass Basics:
- Starting MSRP of $25,240
- EPA-Estimated 22 MPG City/ 31 MPG Highway
- Standard 2.4L I-4 Engine with 180 hp
- 13.5-gal fuel tank
- Up to 2,000-pound maximum towing capacity
- 6-speed automatic transmission
What the Expert Say About the 2022 Jeep Compass
With the update the Jeep compass received for the 2022 model year, you can enhance your driving experience with refreshing performance and innovative technology, but don’t just take our word for it. In their Jeep Compass reviews, respected experts in the automotive industry note the capabilities that the Compass is bringing to the lineup:
- CarandDriver.com: “The 2022 Jeep Compass is a compact crossover that enjoys the brand’s rugged cachet and can be outfitted to actually excel off-road…its cabin now has a fresher aesthetic with more modern features.”
- If you’re ready for the rugged performance, Car and Driver’s brief Jeep Compass Trailhawk review notes, “Of course, Jeep’s image is based on getting off the beaten path, and the Trailhawk trim is the best equipped to accomplish that.”
On top of the remarkable off-road performance and off-road capabilities noted in the Jeep Compass Trailhawk review, the Compass interior revitalizes your comfort and connectivity on the road. Kelley Blue Book details in their review:
- Kelley Blue Book: “The interior of the Jeep Compass has gotten a thorough upgrade for the 2022 model year… The new interior design is sleek and modern with a new steering wheel, a new dash, and new standard and available infotainment systems. The standard system is a big 8.4-inch screen, which is huge for a standard infotainment system in this class. It’s upgradable to a more feature-rich 10.1-inch unit.”
Kelley Blue Books continues to note how this model is great for families around Clinton as it features ample interior and more legroom than the average midsize sedan.
Review the Jeep Compass with Burger Chrysler Jeep!
Now’s the time for you to make your own 2022 Jeep Compass reviews with our team at Burger Chrysler Jeep. Contact us to schedule a test drive of this iconic Jeep model, then, be sure to check out our new vehicle specials for more ways to save on the affordable model. When you’re ready to start your Terre Haute adventure in the Compass, the team in our finance center is ready to answer all your car-buying questions.
More from Burger Chrysler Jeep
If you are interested in upgrading your ride for adventures in and out of Sullivan, then it may be time to explore the 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L price, trims, and features. This model year, you’ll be happy to find three rows of seating with various configuration options and an abundance of luxury features. It’ll…
The new Jeep Grand Cherokee L is a highly regarded SUV, building off of the award winning previous generations. The 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L has state of the art features that you would expect from a Jeep SUV. However, this model year provides Sullivan drivers with additional legroom and an abundance of amenities and…
The 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee towing capacity is one of the most impressive in its class. So, how much can the Jeep Grand Cherokee tow? The maximum towing capacity for the Grand Cherokee is 7,200 pounds. The new Grand Cherokee has up to three different powertrain options, providing plenty of power for Brazil drivers, which…