2022 Jeep Compass Reviews: What Are The Experts Saying About These SUVs?
The 2022 Jeep Compass is one of the most capable SUVs you can find on the roads and dealerships of Clinton today. Jeep Compass reviews in Brazil, IN are raving about these SUVs. Not only does this SUV have the performance specs to make urban driving easy for you, but it can easily handle rural and off-road terrain as well.
Many of our new customers quickly fall in love with the Jeep Compass after test driving it, but what do auto industry experts say? Use this guide brought to you by the specialists at Burger Chrysler Jeep to find out more about 2022 Jeep Compass Trailhawk® reviews in Brazil, IN with Burger Chrysler Jeep today. Contact us for more information and apply for financing with our finance center if you’re interested in the new Jeep Compass!
2022 Jeep Compass Highlights
Before we show you the Brazil and Crawfordsville, IN Jeep Compass reviews, let’s show some highlights about the Jeep Compass that makes this vehicle worth your investment. Below are some highlights of the SUV that many of our customers fall in love with once they test drove this vehicle:
- Starting MSRP of only $26,020
- EPA-Estimated 22 MPG City/ 31 MPG Highway
- Standard 2.4L I-4 Engine with 177 horsepower
- 6-speed automatic transmission
- 2,000-pound maximum towing capacity
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- 13.5-gal fuel tank
2022 Jeep Compass Reviews From Automotive Industry Leaders
At Burger Chrysler Jeep, we like to ensure that you’re getting the best vehicle possible. We know that Sullivan customers trust respected sources to learn more about the vehicles they’re interested in, and that’s why we turn to the most trusted sources for our auto reviews. Check out their Crawfordsville, IN Jeep Compass review and Jeep Compass Trailhawk® review below:
- Edmunds.com: “It’s a rival to the likes of the Chevrolet Trailblazer and Hyundai Tucson and stands out with its above-average off-road capabilities. The latest Compass generation debuted for 2017, but this year’s version gets a host of updates. First among them is a new exterior design and a more refined interior that are reminiscent of what you’d find with the larger Grand Cherokee. New tech features, such as a revised infotainment system, a larger central touchscreen, wireless Apple CarPlay, and Android Auto connectivity, and more standard advanced driver aids, should further bolster this little Jeep’s appeal.”
- Car and Driver: “There is some lean during tight cornering, but overall the Compass feels well-controlled, solidly planted, and capable on the road. An off-road course we braved when we first drove the Compass revealed that it can hold its own at least over moderate obstacles, and we noticed nary a stumble from the all-wheel-drive system. The potential 4xe plug-in hybrid will offer an eco-friendly alternative to the regular gas-powered variants.”
- MotorTrend: “With new equipment added for 2022, the Jeep Compass now has a strong array of standard safety features. These include full-speed forward collision warning with active braking and pedestrian/cyclist detection, lane departure warning, lane keep assist, and blind-spot monitoring with rear cross-traffic alert. Adaptive cruise control with stop-and-go traffic capability is available as an option.”
Test Drive The 2022 Jeep Compass at Burger Chrysler Jeep
If you still have questions about Brazil, IN Jeep Compass reviews, and its capabilities, visit us at our Terre Haute dealership for a test drive today. Contact us for more information!
More from Burger Chrysler Jeep
If you’re looking to give your Brazil an upgrade with a new SUV, look no further than the 2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee! As the name suggests, the Grand Cherokee is a larger and more powerful version of the iconic Jeep Cherokee, featuring three rows of seats, impressive performance specs, and the latest technology inside…
The 2023 Jeep Wrangler 4xe mpg is a combined 49 miles per gallon/kilowatt. Drivers in the Brazil and Sullivan areas will surely appreciate the fuel efficiency of this plug-in hybrid SUV. This model is a great choice for drivers who are hesitant about switching from gas to electric power. The Jeep Wrangler 4xe powertrain…
With the proper equipment, the 2022 Jeep Cherokee towing capacity is 4,500 pounds. The new Jeep Cherokee can alternate between everyday errands and towing a small camper or boat to your weekend vacation destination. Considering its size, the Jeep Cherokee towing capacity is impressive. Below, you can learn more about the Jeep Cherokee engines…